Embedded and Electronics Engineer
Job title: Embedded & Electronics Engineer
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Salary: £50-£60k & Attractive Benefits Package (including flexi-working)
Our client designs and manufactures market leading data solutions products used to gather high quality environmental data. With more than 30 years industry experience the company delivers it’s solutions globally to a range of industries and applications.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful applicant would focus on supporting and further developing the existing range of products and test equipment.
Your role will include:
- Creating new products based on existing technologies
- Dealing with component obsolescence of existing products
- Maintaining and updating test equipment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and/or Information Technology
- C/C++ or C#
- Microelectronic PIC Microprocessors
- Analog measurement hardware (A/Ds, thermocouples, thermistors etc.)
- PIC Assembler
- MSP430 Microprocessors NesC (ideally)
- I2C, SPI, Digital sensors
- Low power design
- Schematic capture
- CAD Package (ideally Altium)
Microsoft SQL MySQL, cc1000 radio, ARM