Electronics Systems Design Engineer
Salary – Negotiable DOE
Location - Moulton, Northampton
Here at Oakmont, we are working with a small and rapidly growing business in the next generation of cutting-edge camera technology. Who are looking for an Electronics Systems Design Engineer with a proven electronics design background. The successful candidate must show that they can get up to speed quickly, be comfortable working on more than one project simultaneously, and short and tight deadlines. In this role, you will be responsible for the research, development and design of solutions for new digital camera systems. You may also be responsible for the modification of products or processes that are already in existence.
Employees have the opportunity to be a major contributor to our systems, often being involved in the entire project from start to finish. The role will include all aspects of system design from initial concept, to design, build and test. You will be very creative and be a problem solver with great attention to detail.
- Degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Proven (3+ years) experience of working in a Design Engineering role
- Experienced in designing both digital and analogue circuits
- In-house prototyping and testing
- Schematic Capture; Part Library Creation
- Attention to detail
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Hardware and Firmware design using Xilinx/Intel family FPGAs
- Experience of designing with CCD sensors
- Experience of designing with CMOS sensors
- Embedded software design and development in Windows and/or Linux
- PCB design and layout
- Awareness of manufacturing standards such as IPC, ECSS
Does this sound like the role for you?
Then please contact Callum Dupree email@example.com