Our client is seeking language agnostic Developers / Engineers / Programmers to join its profitable and technology driven Hedge Fund in the heart of the city. My client is an entrepreneurial group founded by a small team of ambitious partners who everyone works with directly. The firm is small enough for everyone to have an immediate impact and effect on the results with the attitude that technology underpins it.
We are looking for passionate technologists with a broad range of object-oriented skills who are keen to work in an extremely fast paced environment (no financial experience required but an interest).
· A strong communicator, with an analytical mindset
· Passionate technologist who strives for excellence
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
· You will work as a polyglot developer and pride yourself not working on one technology but with the ability to be dexterous in a varied technical role.
· You will be instrumental as an engineer through design, development of in house trading algorithms and strategies.
· You will be working in a front office environment and have daily interaction with fellow peers, quantitative developers, traders and
The ideal candidate will have:
· Degree in Computer Science (preferable) otherwise numerical subject from a top university
· High achieving A-levels and GCSE’s
· 1-5 years’ of relevant work experience as a technologist
· Strong experience with any OOP language (C#, Java, Python, C++) and additional coding skills
What they can offer you:
· Opportunity to develop your financial and technical skills and knowledge
· Working with leading edge technology
· Collaborative team orientated environment
· Very attractive bonus scheme
· Prestigious offices and location