Are you a language agnostic Developer / Engineer / Programmer?
Due to continued success, a profitable and technology driven Hedge Fund in the heart of the city would like to recruit passionate technologist. You’ll have a broad range of object-oriented skills and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
What they can offer you:
- Opportunity to develop your financial & technical skills and knowledge
- Working with leading edge technology
- Access to external training courses
- Collaborative team orientated environment
- Very attractive bonus scheme
- Prestigious offices and location
You’ll be joining a growing Fin-tech business which is led by a team of entrepreneurial ambitious partners, who work closely with the technology team. The company is relatively small, but growing quickly, and therefore you’ll be able to make an immediate impact in your role and will have an integral effect on the performance of the company. You’ll work in small dev/tech team contributing to the continuous development of the technology which underpins its operation.
The Developer / Engineer / Programmer role:
- You’ll work as a polyglot developer with a dexterous capability to operate in a varied technical role
- You will be instrumental through the design & development of in house trading algorithms and strategies
- You will be working in a front office environment, with daily interaction with peers, quantitative developers, traders and brokers
Your skills & experience
- A strong communicator, with an analytical mindset
- Passionate technologist who strives for excellence
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a highly talented technology team
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience as a technologist
- Proven experience with any OOP language (C#, Java, Python, C++) combined with additional coding skills
- Whilst financial experience is not a pre-requisite, an understanding of financial markets would be beneficial
Apply now for this Developer / Engineer / Programmer role.
Opportunities to join a business like this at such a crucial time don’t come along often.