Data scientist role:
- Bachelor or MSc degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of working experience in statistical modelling and/or machine learning
- Experience in applying data science methods to business and/or research problems
- Strong programming experience in Python.
- Relevant libraries include Pandas, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch, XGBoost, Matplotlib/Bokeh etc.
- Strong interest in Machine Learning
- Business level fluency in English and Swedish
*Who You'll Work With*
You'll work in Stockholm as part of the Data Products team. We combine the latest techniques with deep industry, functional, and analytics expertise to create great products that capture the most value from our data. Examples include categorization/tagging engines and credit scoring models.
On a daily basis, you will work in an agile cross-functional team of product specialists, data scientists, and data engineers. The team was recently restructured so we are now building the founding infrastructure for our current and future success.
Our Data Product Team takes full ownership of our data product and actively works with our clients and sales to understand the market and how our products can help.
The client is in a very expansive phase so it is expected that you take an active part and influence our future products. We are continuously looking to extend current products as well as define new products in related fields. Seeing the bigger picture is essential.