Job Title: Data Architect
Salary: £85,000 - £105,000
Our client is a world leading global financial services company. As a disruptor, within the digital payments market, they have experienced phenomenal growth with over 1100 employees across 15 locations, their payments platform now has over 4 million customers and is used in over 80 countries.
To support their continued growth, our client is now looking to identify a highly talented Data Architect, who will play an integral role in the next phase of their development & to augment their already world class data & engineering teams.
The position includes the opportunity for some remote work
As part of the architecture team, you will define data standards and principles in their microservices and data warehousing system.
You will work closely with business stakeholders, the engineering & data warehousing teams. You will define the business domains, data model and ETL processes.
* Understand their business model, define the business domains & data models in microservices
* Define the standard on how data is shared & communicated among microservices
* Translate the business requirements into technology specifications (eg. data streams, integrations,
databases, transformations, data warehouses)
* Define data flows in data generation, processing & translation
* Define reference architecture & improve data systems
* Working with the data engineers to help create a better reporting system
* Experience designing event driven Microservice architecture
* Data modelling techniques & data warehousing standard methodologies
* Experience with real time streaming data architectures
* SQL skills and ability to create queries to extract & build tables
* Cloud environment experience (AWS)
* Relational DB, NoSQL DB