Our Client, one of the world’s leading and most innovative Technology and Business Consulting organizations, is currently recruiting for highly talented Data Analytics Consultants(management/consultancy experience), with specific working knowledge of the Insurance sector, where they work with some of the world's largest insurers.
Fuelled by the ever increasing regulatory requirements faced by their clients , where the team helps to identify and leverage data assets, using leading edge technologies & tools, to improve decision making, achieve faster results and increased efficiencies, you will have the opportunity to join the rapidly growing Data & Analytics Practice.
The Data and Analytics team provides clients with improved insight from AI, advanced analytics and data visualisation delivering innovative services and solutions to business areas such as claims settlement and pricing and ensure regulatory compliance and qualitative risk management.
Your knowledge and experience will encompass as many of the following as possible (if successful, training will be provided in those areas in which you require development):
· Experience within the Asset and/or Wealth Management industry
· Understanding of relevant FS regulation (e.g. Lloyds minimum standards, GDPR & Solvency II)
· Understanding of the Business Value Chain
· Experience in building AI & ML learning models e.g. NLP, NLG, Deep Learning (Voice and Image recognition), Geospatial Prediction, Multi-layer Perceptron and other Neural Networks.
· AI/Voice Technology experience e.g. IBM Watson, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Microsoft Cortana, Apple Siri.
· Experience in multiple tools/language/frameworks within Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MongoDB, Neo4j, Hbase, Cassandra)
· Understanding of AI and Cloud Platforms (e.g. Azure / IBM / Google)
· Advanced data analytics, building models in Python, R, SAS programming languages & libraries
· Data analytics and visualisation products such as D3, Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau
· Strong SQL and data manipulation skills
· Data quality and data cleansing techniques
· Understanding of the principles of data governance
Your experience will also encompass the following:
· Track record of managing data project delivery and project teams, ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations and produce project deliverables
· Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable proposals and projects
· Ability to identify and address client needs, develop and maintain meaningful client relationships
· Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation and report writing skills
· Degree Educated(STEM related subject)
· Understanding of statistical analytics methods
· Data modelling and/or data architecture experience
· Knowledge of database and ETL technologies
· Experience of business analysis tasks and approaches
· SAS / SQL certified practitioner qualification
What they can do for you:
· Flexible working arrangements
· Wide reaching personal & career development & training programs
· Diverse & inclusive working culture including a variety of internal support networks
For a confidential discussion about this outstanding opportunity please apply now by forwarding your cv in the first instance
Contact : Jack Parrott
Oakmont Consulting Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, paternity and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law