Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. They help their clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. They help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
In Consulting our client delivers practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
The skills they look for in future employees
The five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Our client works in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. They seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. Their aim is to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes them strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, they are also open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Everything their clients do today is enabled by technology. Technology Consulting practice works with clients to define their vision and plan how to get them there. They are able to deliver the technological solutions that their clients need to compete and grow, building a lasting legacy of improvement and performance.
The Data & Analytics practice support clients to better leverage technology, MI and data, both strategically and tactically, to meet new regulatory requirements. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join this exciting growing business.
The role will involve:
- Delivery of complex data management client engagements within the Banking & Capital Markets sector, from strategy through to implementation. This will include being client facing and managing and delivering all aspects of complex engagements.
- Supporting the sales process through proposal development.
- Working with Partners & Directors to support internal proposition and thought leadership development on industry specific offerings.
- Coach and mentor junior resources around industry business drivers and data management technical capabilities.
Roles will be London based with some travel required for client work.
Requirements for the role
- Data architecture, data governance, data strategy, data quality, records management, enterprise content management, master data management, reference data,
- Knowledge of the data management vendor landscape, business analysis, technical analysis
- strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Risk function knowledge and Risk Reporting and MI knowledge
- Regulatory experience (BCBS 239, GDPR, MiFID 2, FRTB)
- Core Consulting experience
For more information please forward your CV & contact details immediately