We deliver actionable, data-driven insights to help our clients better understand their customers. We combine unrivalled external and internal data sets to solve problems for clients across sectors such as retail, consumer goods, financial services and leisure & tourism. Our team of data scientists and industry experts use machine learning techniques and proprietary models to uncover the rich profile of customers’ current and future behaviours to inform how clients can serve their customers better.
We are seeking candidates with significant advanced analytics leadership experience to lead teams of data scientists in our growing customer and marketing analytics practice. This person will
- Work with clients in a range of sectors including retail, financial services and marketing to develop their customer analytics strategy
- Architect the advanced analytics solutions to client problems
- Work with colleagues to recruit and grow the team
- Build relationships with third party data providers in cases where data enrichment will increase the value to the client
- Lead project teams to deliver the work in our more complex/large engagements
- Act as the interface between the client and the delivery team
- Support senior leadership in the development of client proposals and pitches
- Data science experience in a customer, retail or front office context
- Professional achievements to include leading a team of data scientists and analysts
- Proven record of delivering evidence-based recommendations that have driven business value in an area such as customer or retail analytics
- Experience guiding clients in their use of advanced analytics
- Strategic and analytical skills; able to break down complex client problems, define hypotheses and perform each element of an advanced analytics project to meet the client’s needs
- Deep technical expertise in data science, including statistical modelling, visualisation, machine learning and/or optimisation
- Experience growing a team of data scientists and the ability to coach team members
- Record of driving the data science and consulting skills learning and development agenda within your team
- Fluency with R or Python and SQL in a data science context
- Academic background in a relevant quantitative field, e.g. statistics, engineering, computer science, with an advanced degree (PhD / MSc) in one of these disciplines preferred.
A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You’ll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.