C++ Linux Software Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 DOE
I am working with an exciting Telecommunications company who are world leaders in telecommunications test equipment, synchronisation test equipment and network emulators.
They have a multidisciplinary product development engineering team that comprise of engineers who offer various skillsets including Hardware & Software Design and System Test Engineers.
The company have recently decided to invest in their R&D team to support their expanding product portfolio and as part of this growth they have opened up an extremely exciting opportunity for a C++ Linux Software Engineer; to primarily work on their field sync products.
In this role you will gain tremendous experience working within small teams and must be able to innovate and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Educated to Degree level in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Strong C++ and Multi-threaded programming experience
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Experience in C++ in a Linux environment, using GNU suite (gcc and gdb)
- QT GUI development experience
- Building, configuring, and working with the Linux OS
- Network programming experience
They also offer a comprehensive benefits package including a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, and a very extensive Health Care package.
For more information about this role, please contact Seb at Oakmont Consulting on email@example.com