The client is at the cutting edge and leading the global market for Driver Monitoring Systems. By monitoring the driver behaviour is safety critical both for normal driving as well as for autonomous driving. My client is growing the R&D team and I am looking for a select group of highly skilled passionate engineers to join this exciting company.
By providing a high tech working environment in an exciting and expanding business, your skills and interest will enable you to work across a range of fields. You will have a great opportunity for personal development, be challenged from day one and above all have a fun in a rewarding environment.
Believing in true teamwork where everyone is important and by working in an open, inclusive and creative environment these highly talented teams are recognised as some the most innovative individuals in the industry.
You will be part of the team developing products and algorithms such as head- and eye-tracking, attentiveness and drowsiness, face identification and other interior sensing algorithms. You will solve these challenging problems utilising state-of-the-art algorithms in the fields of image processing, machine learning / AI, mathematics and accelerated computing.
The work includes developing new features and applications, embedding and optimising the software for specific target platforms and environments, testing and verification for specific vehicle programs as well as working with our customers to create the best possible user experience.
You will have an active impact on the processes and projects and will work in close cooperation with the other talented team members. Your contribution to how the company can meet the customer's needs with tomorrow's technology will be of crucial importance.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• University degree within Engineering context preferably Computer Science or similar.
• Good knowledge in C/C++ and Linux.
• Background in software development, preferably within embedded systems.
A great candidate has one or more of the following skills.
• Experience in one or more fields of image processing algorithms (C++), graphics programming, render graphics real-time utilising hardware to the max.
• Experience of NEON and SIMD is a plus.
• Experience of software development and/or system engineering within automotive industry (Tier 1/OEM).
• Experience in implementations of neural networks, which also requires NEON and SIMD optimisation as well as experience from CUDA or OpenCL.